FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE — PUBLIC RECORDS
03-13-2020 Presentment Of Joint Summons
Common Lawsuit Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS
1. On 03-13-2020, you are summoned jointly, “According To The Rules Of The Common Law” and you are required by “Federal Law” Supreme Law Of The Land, The Constitution Of The United States Of America. Amendment V  “No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, “Unless on a Presentment or Indictment of a Grand Jury,” as a result under penalty of contempt to the U.S. Constitution, you shall file your “VERIFIED ANSWER” in writing, with confirmed undeniable evidence, or supported with certified court documents, to the COMPLAINT published at Common Law Websites: www.statewidecommonlawgrandjury.com and www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjury.com Current Public Trial For Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS.
A. On 01-23-2019, Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch, dba God Grace Administrator, for Florida Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, ordered by Florida Statutes Title: XLVII  Criminal Procedure And Corrections. Statute 905 Title: Grand Jury. Section 905.20 Title: Duty of Grand Juror Having Knowledge of Offense, consequently Florida Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, via Legal Process Server, filed two documents within Defacto Jurisdiction case number: 2018-CA-000371.
(1) Document One  title: “01-23-2019 Demand To File Documents Within Case # 18000371CAXMX;”
Paragraph 4. Attached Federal Law
4. Attached Federal Law USC18 §2; USC18 §201; USC18 §494, USC18 §1512; USC18 §1621; USC18 §1622; USC18 §1623; USC28 §1746; USC18 §1962; USC18 §1963; USC18 §2071(a)(b); USC18 §2073; USC18 §207601-23-2019-Demand-To-File-Documents-Within-Case-18000371CAXMX-
(2) Document Two  Title: “01-23-2019 Demand To Provide Oath Of Office and Surety Bond.”
- You are hereby demanded to provide, under the penalties of perjury, in fourteen days, for the Statewide Common Law Grand Jury for Florida, located at the address, 920 North East Town Terrace, Jensen Beach, Florida 34957, a certified copy for your oath of office for the faithful performance of your duties.
- You are hereby demanded to provide, under the penalties of perjury, in fourteen days, a certified copy for your insurance policy title: “Surety Bond” for assurance by your faithful performance of your duties.
See Paragraph ¶ C.(2)1.2. Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS01-23-2019-Demand-To-Provide-Oath-Public-Record-
B. Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch, dba God Grace Administrator, for Florida Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, required and demanded by “Common Law Clause 45 Officers Qualification” “Federal Constitution Article VI  Clause-Paragraph ¶ 1,2,3, Title: Supremacy Law Of The Land” “Federal Law USC5 § 3331 Oath Of Office” “Florida Statute § 113.071 Residency and Surety Bond” to be provided by the violators: Amarkumar R. Patel, Andrea Kathryn Allen, Anthony N. Renganeshi, Boyd P. Dale, Brian Scott Bergan, Bruce Williams, Carolyn Barton Timmann, Craig Beverly II, David M. O’Kelly, Donisha Weightman, Elizabeth Lenihan, Elysse Elder, George Albertelli, Harold Jenkins, Henry Quinn Johnson, James E. Albertelli, Jason Ward, Jerry Schiano, Jesse K. Bray, Joan Marie Hooks, John Cummings, John M. Budenseik, John Perez, John R. Shrewsberry, Joseph Francis Obermeyer, Kevin M. Klier, Kevin Michael Klier, Kevin Patrick Harrigan, Kevin Youngblood, Lacey Melissa Griffeth, Laurel Kelly, Linda Rose Caldwell, Lusi M. Picon, Marc S Teplitz, Patricia Ann Oslager, Philip Reznik, Polyn Maria Vouis, Robert Seaman, Siobhan E. P. Grant, Stephen John Walter, Timothy J. Sloan, Wes Starling, William David Synder, William L. Roby, Unknown name of Others; “One Year  and Seven Months ” after requested for the credentials, a qualification for Officer according to the rules of the “Common Law,” and as a result that all violators refused to comply, WHEREFORE: Strictly ordered by the “Rule Of law” “Judgment By Default” shall be entered.
03-13-2020 Presentment Of Joint Summons
C. 03-13-2020 Presentment Of Joint Summons, which is about Justice for Redress Of Grievances for Multiple victims by Defacto Officers in the united States of America in the battle between “Rule Of Law” versus “Rule Of Court” wherefore the Forty  days to reply by the Defacto Officers expires 04-23-2020
D. On 04-22-2020 at 3:38:10 PM, Joaquin Mariano DeMoreta-Folch, dba God Grace Administrator, for Florida Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, via “Public Record” Electronic Mail, aka Email, for Preserving Authentic Evidence, for “Perpetual Evidence” for “Public Trial,” “Court Of Records” for the facts, for the truth, under the pains and penalties for Perjury, filed document title: 03-13-2020 Presentment For Joint Summons, directed to William David Synder, ET Al. and other violators for the Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS03-13-2020-Presentment-Of-Joint-Summons-PDS-
E. Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, Florida, Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS for the multiple crimes committed, which are for “Public Trial” and currently are under criminal investigation; will be enumerated in this paragraph ASAP.
(1) On 08-25-2020, Statewide Common Law Grand Jury, Florida, For Case Number: 20190123-DTAWND-PDS Strictly ordered by the “Rule Of Law” “Federal Law” “Common law” “INDICTMENT”, shall in writing, enter the accusation, which is “Formally Sentenced” by the Legally Convoked And Sworn, “Twenty-Five  Grand Jurors Of Peers,” aka “The Sureties For The Peace,” for the crimes committed by all the violators, and which is established by “Federal Constitution” “Bill Of Rights and Bill Of Prohibitions Amendment VII  ordered: “In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a Jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
(2) On 08-25-2020, the “Offenses Chart For A Redress Of Grievances Statewide Common Law Grand Jury Case Number: : 20190123-DTAWND-PDS is ready for the Sureties of violators ordered by Florida Statute 113.071, and ordered by Utah Code 52-1-8.
(3) On 03-13-2020, The Supreme Court Of The United States Affirmed: “When a state officer acts under a state law in a manner violative of the Federal Constitution, he comes into conflict with the superior authority of that Constitution and he is in that case stripped of his official or representative character and is subjected in his person, to the consequences of his individual conduct. The State has no power to impart to him any immunity from responsibility to the supreme authority of the United States.